3 Large Sweet Potatoes Peeled and Cubed
1 Small Red Onion Thinly Sliced & Cut In Half
2 Tbsp. Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
1/2 Cup Dried Cranberries
1/2 Cup Feta Crumbled
1/4 Cup Parsley
Kosher Salt & Black Pepper
For the Dressing:
1/2 tsp. Ground Cumin
1/4 tsp. Ground Paprika
1/4 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 Tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
1 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard
1 Tbsp. Honey
- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- While oven is preheating toss sweet potatoes and red onion in olive oil and salt an pepper.
- In an even layer distribute them on a rimmed baking pan and bake for approximately 20 minutes or until tender.
- Allow to cool and transfer to a large bowl.
- While onions and sweet potatoes are cooling begin making the dressing.
- Whisk together vinegar, honey, mustard, and spices in a small separate bowl.
- Pour the oil in gradually while whisking until emulsified.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss the sweet potatoes with the dressing, feta, parsley, and cranberries.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Gradually pour in oil, whisking constantly until emulsified. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss sweet potatoes with dressing, cranberries, feta, parsley, and serve!
Nutrient Content per 1 Serving:
Calories – 190
Fat – 11g
Carbohydrates – 19g
Protein – 3g
Trista K. Best, MPH, RD, LDN