- 4, 6 oz Salmon Fillets
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 Cups black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 Cups whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 Cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 TBSP chopped green onion
- 2 TBSP chopped sweet red pepper
- Oil both sides of the fillets and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Broil 5-7 minutes or until fish easily flakes.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in a bowl and serve with fish.
- Servings: 4
- Serving Size: 1 Fillet & 1⁄4 Cup Salsa
- Calories – 758
- Carbohydrates – 83g
- Protein – 57g
- Fat – 25g
Trista K. Best