- 1 Egg
- 2 Avocados
- 1/2 tsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/4 tsp Spice Classics Paprika
- 1/4 tsp McCormick Peppercorn Medley Grinder
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1/4 tsp) McCormick Ground Cumin
- Preheat the oven to 425oF
- Cut the two avocados in half down the center. Remove the pit by running a knife along it and twist
Place the avocados hole-side down and cut a slice off the back. This will help the avocado not roll once placed back on its back.
- Crack the two eggs into a bowl and whisk.
- Add a dash of salt & pepper, and/or Frank’s – Tabasco – Sriracha etc. into the egg
- Place avocado halves on baking tray, add egg mixture into each half.
Serving Size: 1 Half
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories – 185
- Fat – 17g
- Carbs – 10
- Protein – 4
Trista K. Best, MPH, RDFacebook